Dr. Abdulrahman Mohammad Saleh – Restorative Dentistry Specialist
Dr. Abdul Rahman received his first degree, Bachelor of dental surgery at Baghdad Dental University in 1992, making him a part of the Iraqi Dental Association to this day. He then became a part of the Academic staff in Baghdad Dental University starting from 1992. 2 years later, he started his own private clinic where he practiced general dentistry in Baghdad.
By 1999, He earned his next Master’s degree, Master of Science in Conservative Dentistry at Baghdad Dental University. Then, He practiced as a Specialist in Restorative Dentistry. In 2006, he received a PhD in conservative dentistry from Baghdad Dental University, the same year he decided to migrate to the United Arab Emirates.
- Associate Professor AJMAN UNIVERSITY UAE from 2006
- Specialist A practice license in MOH in 2011.
- Professional Diploma in Cosmetic Dentistry from the British Academy of Implant and Restorative Dentistry in 2013.
- Member of (BAIRD) British Academy of Implant and Restorative Dentistry for Implant and Restorative Dentistry in 2013.
- Member of (ESOC) European Society of Cosmetic Dentistry for Implant Dentistry.
- Professional Diploma in Implant Dentistry from the American Academy of Implant Dentistry in 2019.
With his 27 years of Experience, Dr. Abdulrahman possesses a vast experience in Dentistry, especially in the field of Restorative Dentistry. He aims to not only to use his profession to aid patients, but to understand and build a safe relationship with them.